Welcome to be YUME's partner and experience the exciting journey of scooters together. Enjoy the peace of mind if you know of any problems with your scooter, YUME has fast feedback after-sales service, a 6-month defect warranty and a 12-month wear warranty policy, as well as replacement parts for life at cost price to guarantee you a safe trip.
*The warranty application must be made during the warranty period.If the defect is not reported within this period, the components will not be covered by warranty,But replacement parts can still be purchased at cost.
*The warranty period starts from the date the customer receives the scooter and ends when it expires. Note that the warranty qualification is not transferable and is reserved for the buyer (the recipient of the order) only. The warranty expires when your scooter is resold or transferred to someone else.
*YUME warranty only applies to scooters purchased from this site. If you purchase a scooter from a dealer, please contact the dealer.
14 Days Unused Return
6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY
12 MONTHS WEAR PROTECTION
LIFE LONG AFTER-SALES SERVICE
YUME RIDING GUARANTEED
14 Days Unused Return
Immediately you receive your scooter, please check and confirm that the scooter you received is what you ordered (in terms of appearance) and you like it. If for any reason you don’t like the scooter, please don't use it, within14 days of receiving the package, you have the grace to return it. Please put the scooter back safely in its box and contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will arrange the return process within 24 hours and you will only need to pay the return toll.
Please note: Be sure to keep the scooter in an unused state. If there are obvious signs of use, or the product is damaged due to improper packaging and logistics, And it will affect our secondary sales, and you will be held liable for the corresponding loss.
Also, we kindly ask you to keep your scooter box when you unpack it, because you have to use it when you return the scooter to avoid having to buy it again, (the box is expensive to transport).
6 Months Limited Warranty Scope
The limited warranty is only applicable to some specific components. which includes the following:
- Motor hub
- Lithium ion battery
- LED front lights
- Scooter stem
- LCD display and wiring
The warranty is applicable for the following components only if defects are reported within the first 30 days or 10KM/MILES of use (whichever comes first):
- Brake discs
- Brake callipers
- Side Light Stripe
Limited Warranty does not Cover:
- Battery failure caused by human damage, normal wear and tear.
- Scooter malfunctioning caused by prolonged usage.
- Unofficial modification of scooter and non-compliance with instructions.
- Usage of scooter for commercial or competitive stunt.
- Damage caused by removed screws using excessive force.
- Damage to components caused by water.
- Damage to product caused by improper winter storage.
- Any refunds or expenses incurred, such as Uber trips, public. transportation, loss of time, indirect, special, punitive or collateral damage, loss of personal property.
- Orders that have been rejected and are currently under investigation (warranty might elapse while solution is being sought).
12 Months Wear Protection
All scooters purchased directly from Yumeway are eligible for up to 12 Months of ride wear protection plan to cover possible wear and tear problems. This protection plan’s coverage is only covers the following components:
- Only pay shipping cost, spare parts free.
- Brake pads
- Inner tubes
And are only applicable according to the following circumstances:
- Customers are limited to 2 inner tubes or pads in one month . And if the scooter travels 500KM/MILES or more, the customer is limited to 2 brake pads.
- The warranty is limited to the first purchaser. If you sell your YUME scooter, the warranty cannot be transferred to a new owner.
- The warranty only applies to scooters purchased from this site.
Life Long After-sales Service
Even after the expiration of the warranty, you can still purchase spare parts for the scooter at cost price.
In order to confirm the defect of the scooter and solve the problem quickly, you need to send a video showing the defect to our online chat or the YUME support email (email@example.com). Then, our sales team will review it and contact you to confirm the situation within one working day. After confirming the defect, we will send you the replacement parts and written/video instructions or face-to-face online guidance on how to repair or replace the component.
If you do not have the time or convenience to repair it yourself, you can use one of our repair centers (labor is free). However, you will be responsible for shipping costs, taxes and obtaining the scooter box if it is still not owned. You can also take the scooter to the service center yourself if need be. Please contact us to determine your nearest service center.
- The repair service must first receive a video or image showing the alleged defect. In the case of failing this procedure, YUME will not be able to continue to provide you with the limited warranty services.
- Please note that any form of harassment or assault of YUME employees or YUME certified technicians is not permitted and may result in the void of your warranty.
- The above settlement is YUME's sole and exclusive remedy for any limited warranty claim made by the customer. YUME will not be liable for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly in the process.
Given the technicality associated with products like electric scooters, we plead that you understand the due diligence needed in maintaining them before purchasing one. Electric scooters always need to be screwed, cleaned to avoid rust and squeaky brakes, and properly stored in winter (75% battery capacity in room temperature), etc.
If you have any maintenance problems, our team is always here to help. And yes, we would like you to ask us before trying to do it yourself. We also hope that you will keep your scooter’s box safe in case you need to repair or maintain it in the future. The scooter needs to be returned in its original package.
In-stock products shipped from the Europe warehouses are usually received within 3-7 days after order.
Depending on the delivery destination, it could take slightly longer, though. On the other hand, in-stock shipment from factory is delivered within 20-50 days.
- Shipping method: DPD/FedEx
- Europe stock – Duty-free fast shipping and after-sale service.
1. To Russia takes 20-30 days (except remote area)
2. To Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Singapore takes 7-15 days
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delays in the delivery.
The above is the approximate delivery time according to our past experiences. We always strive to provide the very best reliable shipping service and hope our products arrive at their destinations on time.
However, the delivery may be slightly delayed due to customs clearance, public holidays, bad weather, airline strikes, etc. Nevertheless, our shipping service will always keep you updated on the shipping status of your order.
Thank you for your understanding!
This product supports fast shipping to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the USA.
SCOOTER SAFETY TIPS
Riding smart is the best way to ensure you have a good time with your fave scooter while also staying safe. Anytime you want to ride your scooter, the rule of thumb is to apply the appropriate precautions.
Be sure to read the following safety tips and take them to heart to avoid any auto mishap that could make you sustain injuries. Follow the “YUME Rules,” and you’ll always ride smart and have a great time.
Getting Geared Up
Endeavor to always wear a helmet that meets the riders’ regulatory standards. Elbow and kneepads are also highly recommended. Remember to wear athletic shoes or lace-up shoes with rubber soles. Also, make sure to neatly tie the shoelaces to keep them out of the wheels’ way. Please don’t ever go riding without gearing up appropriately; it’s for your safety.
Getting Your YUME Ready
Please make sure to read the owner’s manual attached to your scooter’s package before you begin using it. And before every ride, endeavor to secure your fasteners. Also, check your wheels for possible wear and tear. Remember to repair or replace worn-out or broken parts before continuing usage. And, of course, keep your product clean by wiping it with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust. More instructions about how to use your YUME scooter and care for it appropriately are found in the owner’s manual.
Follow Traffic Laws
- Always yield to pedestrians for their safety and yours.
- Ride on the appropriate driving side per time.
- Make the appropriate signal when you’re planning to change directions.
- Always follow the traffic light signals.
- Finally, endeavor to be aware of the local driving laws that pertain to you.
Do you have a servicing location in the US?
Before you call us or our partner shops to make an appointment, please chat or send an email to our YUME-Team Tidio and we'll will get back to you within 24 hours. Our team will then get back to you with the problem diagnosis and advise you on the next steps. If expert repair is required, you will be directed to our service point.
For any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our YUME-TEAM at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are flat tires and punctures covered by the warran
Flat tires and punctures are not wholly covered under our warranty as it can be hard to anticipate or guarantee any kind of lifespan or protection. However, you are covered and can still get replacement parts under our YUME Protection Prepare For just the expense of shipping the products.